Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Graphing Book

This was a nice project I came across to do that helped the students understand graphing a little better.  This also worked as an excellent tool for reviewing.  It was amazing how some of the projects we really detailed and a few were not so detailed.  

I gave them the rubric and paper they needed and they did the rest.  Best part, rubric is enclosed!!  Modify as needed.  I would recommend that you do have them turn the rubric in so that you can have easy grading.

Also, I did not show them an example.  It was interesting to see what you got back.  Some even did a table of contents.  My proudest moment was when a student was talking about finding the intercepts in Standard Form, and said to do "Ax=C" then "By=C."  Made that connection all on their own!!  I was just happy with how these turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment