Friday, August 30, 2013

Great Resource-Geometry!

I needed something that was quick and easy for my students to do as they entered the room.  We had just discussed the way that you classify triangles by sides and angles.  I wanted to do a more hands on activity, but I was having printing issues so I found another resort. 

Since all of our students have computers, I had them go to a website and play a game.  Not much of a game really, but like a quiz.  Even though it was made for lower grade level, still did the trick.  The students had to do a screen shot of the score they got and I will give them points that way.  Quick, easy, and tested their vocabulary skills.

I went to visit the website more, and found that there are a lot of good skill building activities that they can do as well.

For the triangles activity, CLICK HERE.

To visit the main website, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment